Sunday 27 May 2007

An Ideal Room


This picture is about an ideal room which I found on the Internet. It is very neat overall, and the light from the window is very sufficient. Everything in this room is in an organized order. The room really gives me a comfortable feeling and a good impression. I think its designer of the room spent a lot of time and mind designing it.
At the right side of the room in this picture stands a closet in blue and white colors. It has two spaces with white doors to let one to hang his clothes, and at the bottom of it are four blue drawers.
On the corner of the room is a white fashion desk, and it is in a special appearance. On the top of the desk are a computer screen and a small book. The chair in front of the desk is orange. At the higher position of the corner of the room are tow shelves. One is blue and another is white. On the blue shelf are two cute dolls, and on the white shelf are books and a doll.
At the left side of the room in this picture is a white single-person bed. The pillow on the bed is well-coordinate to the bed in color. Also, there is a doll on the bed, and in front of it sits a brown cute bear. Beside the bed is a bedside cupboard with two drawers, and a brown alarm is on it. This room is an ideal room which I very like. I like the white-and-blue combination, the furniture, and the light of it. I hope I can decorate such a beautiful room for myself like the one in the picture so that I can lead a comfortable and a colorful life!

No comments: