Thursday 12 April 2007

MY CLASSMATE

When the second semester of my first year in university started, I have known many classmates and things around them. I have made some friends, and we share our things of life to each other. Although there are many people who is worthy to be introduced, but I’d like to introduce one of my friends, Florence, a girl in my class.
She was born in Taipei, and graduated from Taipei First Girls’ School last year. She has a younger brother and her parent. In other word, there are four members in her family. In school, she attends the CGU (abbreviate of Chang Gung University) chorus. Which is a very famous and big club in CGU, and it always beats lots of school from Taiwan in an annual chorus contest and won the prize.
Florence is a talented girl. It is always the first impression that she plays piano very well when people who know her think of her. Playing piano is hers special skill. To my amazement, she has learned playing piano and practiced it for over ten years! She often plays with piano for the chorus or other classmates of ours. I think she is not only a versatile girl but also an enthusiastic one in my class.
Moreover, she has many favorite things: steak is her favorite food and “The Prestige” is her favorite movie. The music style she likes is classical, but she doesn’t like sport. To stay with friends and shopping are her weekend activities, and surfing the Internet is her habit.
Such a mild and sweet girl she is that everybody who has a bad mood sees her will become relieved, and such intelligent girl she is that many problems come to her will be solved immediately. In accuracy, she is really a good helper to solve problem and difficulty between us.
To sum up, Florence is a very unique girl in my class. She has some characteristics that many people don’t have. It is unimaginable that she is absent in my class. The importance of her is also indelible. It is really my honor to introduce her!

No comments: