Sunday 8 April 2007

Time is presious

In my department, there are many busy school works to do than in lots of departments of various universities. Besides, there are also a lot of extracurricular activities in this university, such as students’ clubs, parties, concerts, and many performances.
“Time is so precious”
“If you aren't a good master of time, you will be the slave of time.” This is a well-known saying, but I think I am a slave of time recently. I was exhausted by many things, no matter which is important to my studies or not. It may be preparing the mid-term exams or chatting on the MSN. I always feel that the time was insufficient to do many things.
“Time is so precious”
I got a serious cold this week result from that I haven't got enough sleep. I really want to dominate my time and my life pace well, but I failed.
However, due to there are so many things that I have to do or even want to do, so I think that I must try my best to be a good master of time instead of a good slave of time.
“Time is so precious”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw your Blog.
Good Job.
I will reply your article next time.

ChiaPao