Friday 6 April 2007

Easter.....

4/8 is Easter, an important day for every Christian. When the time comes to it, every Christian around the world will celebrate it. Easter has big meaning for Christians; it talked about the resurrection of Jesus Christ. If Jesus Christ didn’t resurrect, The Christianity did never exist. Because of Jesus Christ is the core of the Christianity.

As for me, Easter is worthy to celebrate because it has a big influence in my life. This week, every one in my church is preparing the festival of Easter. The Christian club in my school to which I attend also conducted a concert at the student's activity center, and I played the drum set in our band. I were really enjoyed participating in this concert to celebrated and commemorated the resurrection of Jesus Christ……

1 comment:

Elisa said...

I have to say, you are raelly good at palying drum and piano.^^ Happy to see you can enjoy the concert...
Thanks God that we could celebrate Easter together and tell the students in our school, how great are our Lord :)